miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011


welcome to my Blog.!


Hello world, this is my blog. I hope you find what you need in thisfact to practice English and learn how easy and fun.
My name is Daliany Gonzalez, but you can call me dali. I am a student of social communication at the University Rafael BellosoChacin URBE and I have 18 years old. at this time I'm on the level of English both. I was born in Maracaibo, but live in the wet. 






I am a very quiet and dedicated to the study, I love being home withmy family, hanging out with my boyfriend and my friends. I loveMexican and Italian food is especially tacos and pasta bolognese.



               



I always say that my goal is excellence, I want to be a good journalist and help the community as they always have done. I dream to travel a lot and know the most beautiful beaches. I love to go to the tower Eiffel.




I hate fake people and liars. I do not like beef liver, mango, carrotsand olives.

About English, I love the pronunciation, however I need to practice writing, I think it is very important to learn english because the language used by most countries around the world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario