domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Home sweet Home.


Where do you live?

I live in a house. a child living there with my parents and my brothers. My house is beautiful and very spacious. Has 14 total rooms, bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 1 living room, 2 dining room rooms and a garage. There is also a big garden because my mom really likes plants.



Parts of my House.

This is my living room. Modest but very welcoming.


-There are 3 sofas.
-There are 2 window and 2 curtain.
-There is a lamp.
-There is a plant.
-There are 3 pictures.
-There is a door.
-There is a coffee table.
-There is a carpet.
-There are several centerpiece.
-There is a telephone.
-There are 3 cushions.

This is the dining room. Always in the best cases, this room brings together all my family.

*There is a door.
*There is a centerpiece.
*There are 4 chairs.
*There is a window and a curtain.
*There is a wooden Window.
*There is a lamp.
*There is a Table.
*There is a mini bar.

This is my favorite room in the house.
The kitchen, because I love cooking.


*There is a refrigerator.
*There is a stove.
*There is an oven.
*There is a window.
*There are several pots.
*There is a shelf.
*There are 3 drawers.
*There are several cabinets.
*There is a lamp.
*There is a container.
*There is a dishwasher. 

This is my bedroom. there spend much of my time.


*There is a bed.
*There are 2 bedsides.
*There are 2 lamps.
*There is a picture.
*There is a closet.
*There is a curtain.



In the middle of the bedroom, there is a very large bed. next to bed there are 2 bedsides table. on the bedside table there are 2 lamps.
Above of the bed there is a picture and next to bed is the closet.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario